Studying with Sargent
In this course you will learn:
- How to draw a portrait in oil paints, from start to finish
- A fundamental understanding of color concepts, color mixing and how to work with your color palette
- How to achieve realistic skin tones
- How to use your brushes effectively and skillfully
- The techniques and thought processes of master painters like John Singer Sargent
Learn from the masters
One of the most fameous and captivating portraits of all time - John Singer Sargent's Lady Agnew of Lochnaw!
Harmonic colors, realistic and vibrant skin tones, skillfull brushwork and a graceful style. Everything you want to know about Sargent's art is packed in this remarkable painting. It makes the perfect subject of a master study.
Step by step we go through all the stages of oil painting, extracting valuable knowledge, lessons, and experience along the way. Together we unveil the techniques and methods used by master painter John Singer Sargent in order to become better and eventually masterful in portrait painting.Study with Sargent $99